UPDATED CONSULAR SERVICES FEE CHART
How to apply for Machine Readable Passport
MRP Application Guide
BANZI is actively involved with the Bangladeshi community to uphold our history, culture and education amongst our young generation as well as promoting our countries business potential to the New Zealand local communities.
SCHEDULE OF CONSULAR CAMP IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND 2016
This is to inform that the High Commission will organize a Consular Camp i n Auckland, New Zealand from 26-29 April 2016 (Tuesday- Friday) at the following address:
Auckland Council Ferndale House- Main Room
830 New North Road, Mt. Albert, Auckland
Consular services will be rendered from 0900- 1300 hrs and 1400- 1600 hrs on Tuesday- Thursday. Consular service hours for Friday will be 0900-1200 hrs and 1430-1600.
- Mission will be rendering Machine Readable Passport (MRP) service during the consular camp. All who wish to apply for Machine Readable Passport at the camp is requested to seek appointment.
- Appointments will be given through email email@example.com only. Last date of request for appointment is 22 April 2016. Mission will give appointment on first come first serve basis and applicant will be required to be present at the premise with required documents on the appointed date and time. For detailed procedure please visit our website www.bhcanberra.com. Please note that no application will be accepted without appointment.
- All are requested to be at the camp at least half an hour ahead of the closing time.
- Copies of all documents will be required to be submitted with application. Originals will be required only for viewing.
- The High Commission may amend the schedule as and when necessary.Therefore, it is advised to see the correct schedule at the website of the High Commission at www.bhcanberra.com.
Bangladesh High Commission
57, Culgoa Circuit, O’Malley, ACT 2606
(61-2) 6290-0544, (61-2) 6290-0566